1 Large Boule
1/2 Cup Melted Butter
2 Teaspoons Fresh Thyme Leaves
2 Teaspoons Freshly Chopped Rosemary
Freshly Ground Black Pepper
1 Wheel Brie, Cut Into Thin Strips
15 oz Can Whole-Berry Cranberry Sauce
2 Tablespoons Layla’s Cranberry Garlic Whip™
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a serrated knife, crosshatch boule, slicing every inch in both directions and making sure not to slice all the way through the bottom.
- In a small bowl, whisk together melted butter, thyme, rosemary, and Layla’s Cranberry Garlic Whip ™, and season with salt and pepper.
- Brush boule with butter mixture, making sure to get inside crosshatches.
- Stuff each crosshatch with Brie and cranberry sauce and wrap bread completely in foil.
- Bake until cheese is melty and bread is warm and toasty about 20 minutes.
- Let cool 5 minutes, then serve.