8 Ounces Cream Cheese
1 Cup White Sharp Cheddar Cheese Shredded
1 Cup Dried Cranberries Chopped and Divided 1 Cup Pecans Chopped and Toasted
1/4 Cup Chives or Green Onions Chopped
2 Tablespoons Layla’s Cranberry Garlic Whip™
- To toast pecans: Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
- Place chopped pecans on a baking tray and bake for 5 minutes or until aromatic. Remove from oven and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, cheddar cheese, 1/2 toasted pecans, 1/2 cup dried cranberries, chive or green onion, and Layla’s Cranberry Garlic Whip™ until well combined.
- Place mixture in the center of a piece of plastic wrap or parchment paper and cover completely with wrap while forming it into a ball shape.
- Place in fridge until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, combine remaining 1/2 cup pecans, 1/2 dried cranberries, and 2 tablespoon chives on a flat surface or cutting board. Unwrap the ball and roll in the cranberry-pecan mixture.
- Serve with crackers, pita chips, pretzels, carrots, or celery.