Ingredients For Chicken
6 Chicken Thighs
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
2 Cloves Garlic (Crushed)
2 Tablespoons Chopped Fresh Parsley Leaves
Kosher Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper (To Taste)
Ingredients For Cream Sauce
2 Tablespoons Layla’s Original Garlic Whip™
7 Ounces Diced Bacon
14 Ounces Sliced Brown Mushrooms
1 Cup Heavy Cream
1/2 cup chicken broth
1/2 Cup Freshly Grated Parmesan
1/4 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper (To Taste)
Salt (Only If Needed To Your Taste)
Extra Chopped Fresh Parsley and Shaved Parmesan (To Garnish)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Arrange chicken on a plate.
- Combine together the olive oil, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper in a jug.
- Rub the oil mixture over the chicken to completely coat.
- Heat a large ovenproof pan or skillet over medium-high heat. Sear the chicken, skin-side down first, until the skin is crisp and golden brown. Rotate and sear the other side (about 2-3 minutes per side).
- Transfer to oven and roast until completely cooked through, about 25-30 minutes.
- Once the chicken is done, remove from skillet; set aside. Pour out half of the chicken juices left in the pan.
- Using the same skillet the chicken was in, add the bacon and fry until just beginning to crisp.
- Add in the mushrooms and cook until mushrooms begin to soften.
- Add Layla’s Original Garlic Whip™, pour in the cream, chicken broth, and parmesan; allow to simmer until slightly thickened, about 2 minutes. Season with pepper.
- Add the chicken back into the pan; allow to simmer for 1-2 minutes in the cream to take on the flavors.
- Garnish with parsley and shaved or grated parmesan, if desired.