Ingredients For Dough
1 Tablespoon Sugar
2 Teaspoon SAF Instant Yeast
1 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
2 Tablespoon Olive Oil
1/4 Cup Milk
1 Cup Hot Water
3 Cups Flour (Approximately)
Ingredients For Garlic Butter Glaze
2 Tablespoon Layla’s Honey Garlic Whip™
1/2 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- Combine sugar, yeast, salt, olive oil, milk, and water in a large mixer bowl. Add enough flour to make a soft dough.
- Knead on low speed until the dough is smooth and elastic, about 5 minutes. Let dough rest 5 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 10 equal pieces.
- Roll each piece into an 8” long rope and tie into a knot.
- Place on a greased cookie sheet. Let rise for 30-45 minutes.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350° until lightly browned, about 18-20 minutes.
- While rolls are baking, combine all glaze ingredients.
- Brush rolls with the butter glaze while still hot.