1 Pound Fresh Salmon Cut Into 4 Pieces
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper To Taste
1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
1/4 Cup Honey
2 Tablespoons Layla’s Honey Garlic Whip™
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper.
- Add the oil to a skillet over medium-high heat. When it’s hot, add the salmon skin side up. Cook it for 4-5 minutes per side or until it’s just cooked through. If the oil is splattering everywhere, turn the heat down.
- Add the lemon juice, soy sauce, honey, and Layla’s Honey Garlic Whip™ to a bowl and stir until it’s mixed.
- Take the fish out of the pan and set aside.
- Pour the sauce mixture into the pan and let it bubble for a couple of minutes to thicken up.
- Add the fish back in the pan and spoon the sauce over it.
- Serve fish with a squeeze of lemon if desired.