1-2 lb Shrimp
2 Tablespoons Avocado Oil
1/4 Cup Corn Starch
2 Tablespoons Layla’s Honey Garlic Whip™
1/4 Teaspoon Ginger, Grated
4 Tablespoons Honey
2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
1/4 Teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper
- In a mixing bowl combine Layla’s Honey Garlic Whip™, ginger, honey, and soy sauce. Mix and set aside.
- Coat each shrimp in corn starch.
- Pour avocado oil into a big skillet over medium/high heat. Add shrimp and cook for 1 minute on each side, or until shrimp is cooked through. Remove shrimp from the skillet onto a plate.
- Add the sauce into the skillet and bring it to boil. Cook for about 2 minutes.
- Return shrimp back to the skillet, coat with the sauce, remove from the heat.