3 Pounds Baby Red Potatoes, Washed, and Quartered
1/4 Cup Olive Oil
2 Tablespoons Layla’s Original Garlic Whip™
3 Large Cloves Of Garlic Finely Chopped Or Minced
Salt and Fresh Cracked Black Pepper
1 Tablespoon Italian Seasoning
3/4 Cup Fresh Grated Parmesan Cheese
1/2 Cup Unsalted Butter
Fresh Chopped Parsley, For Garnish
1/2 Cup Crisp Bacon Bits (Optional)
- Preheat your oven to 400°F. Grease a large baking sheet with non-stick spray or olive oil and set aside.
- Parboil baby red potatoes in boiling water for 5 to 8 minutes to precook them. They’ll be more tender on the inside when roasting.
- In a large bowl, combine 1/4 cup of olive oil, Layla’s Original Garlic Whip™, garlic, salt, herbs, pepper, and parmesan cheese together, mixing to combine. Add a little more olive oil if the parmesan cheese has absorbed most of it.
- Toss parboiled potatoes through the garlic parmesan mixture to evenly coat.
- Arrange the coated potatoes cut side down in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Place the baking sheet on the bottom rack of the oven. Bake for 25 minutes, turning after 15 minutes until potatoes are browned and crisped at the edges.
- In the meantime, gently melt butter in the microwave and combine with fresh chopped parsley.
- Remove potatoes for the oven and drizzle with the butter parsley sauce.
- Add bacon bits, toss to coat well, and serve immediately.